Senior Web Designer
Krome is looking for a web/UI/UX Designer or Digital Designer, whatever you call it, we’re looking for you. If you’re happy to work between MacPherson and Aljunied area 10 am – 6 pm, this is a position for you.
- Time conscious
- Execute good design research. Don’t just ‘Wayang’
- Well exposed to current design trends and make use of existing online tools to create designs creatively
- Design and markup responsive websites with cross-browser compatibility
- Develop concepts and design graphics for websites and digital marketing collaterals
- Occasionally create wireframes and storyboards to effectively communicate design ideas
- Guide developers to implement WordPress
- Your ‘Angmo’ needs to be fairly good to communicate directly with clients by phone and email
- Only Singaporean, PR and Malaysian. ‘Ah Beng’ or ‘Ah Lian’ might be accepted
- Food lover. Loves taking pic before eating.
- Dress sense: Don’t need to be ‘stylo milo’ but also cannot ‘obiang’
- Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Digital Media Design, or equivalent certifications. Portfolio matters more.
- Experience: Three to five years of relevant, hands-on working experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Understand Mobile First approach
- WordPress: Good understanding of its benefits and limitations
- Software: High Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Markup: Proficient in CSS3 and HTML5
- SEO: Basic understanding to rank a website well
- Apply Best Practices: File naming, File Saving, Password Management, Source Code formatting, know what it takes to build a fast and secure website etc.
- Plus Point: Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, Cyber Security and loves coffee(Max. 3 cuppa per day).
Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Don’t ‘Sabo’ your ‘Towkay’. Be Professional with regards to time, deadlines and discipline
- Confident to make designs presentation to clients
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure within given deadlines. No ‘gan cheong spider’
- Happy to use Slack than email or phone
- Hate to work on weekends but able to plan a good work schedule
- Cannot have pattern 多过 (more) than badminton